8.04.2008

If Alicia Silverstone and Jason Mraz can do it..


So.. a while ago I became really interested in starting a raw food trial; however, I was not fully prepared for what kind of regimen was necessary. While searching some blogs tonight, I came across Steve Pavlina's blog. I have heard of him before. His blog provides tips of how to better your life and live longer. Well anyways, he did a 30 day trial at the beginning of the year and lucky for me, he documented everything. I looked through his daily journals of what he ate and how he functioned through the day and became very interested in following his example. I want to start the trial as soon as possible, but money is scarce, so I have to wait until the weekend. There's a bunch more involved in doing the trial... check out his blog to see what I am going to attempt doing --> http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2007/12/raw-foods/

Oh! No cigarettes today. I thought about them a couple times.. but the cravings are seeming easier to get over... onto tomorrow.

No comments: