7.09.2008

I Can't Live, If Living is Without You.

There's this intensely high level of boredom I am feeling with my current life in Arizona. I am so eager to move to LA and begin my program at FIDM. I feel like I am constantly wanting to change things with my current life, but realizing that it's really difficult change something your daily routine. Let me set it up for you.

Wake up... eat eggs and toast..
Work from 8:00 - 2:30 everyday. Eat a veggie burger or veggie burrito for lunch.
Smoke a cigarette
Bug one of my friends for a couple hours... usually Kali.
Smoke a cigarette
Watch Friends, WAG or What I Like About You to fill the empty void of having nothing to do..
Smoke a cigarette
Complete 10 minutes worth of homework
Watch Sex and the City, Flipping Houses, Kathy Griffin or Family Guy
Read for about a half hour
Go to bed.... listening to WAG.

Boring huh!? So here is how I am going to remedy this tragic lifestyle.

Wake up... Work out for 45 minutes. Eat eggs and toast..
Work from 8:00 - 2:30 everyday. Eat a veggie burger or veggie burrito for lunch. (Bring pasta or more vegetables)
Smoke a cigarette (Delete This)
Bug one of my friends for a couple hours... usually Kali. (Keep This!...maybe make more friends)
Smoke a cigarette (Delete This)
Watch Friends, WAG or What I Like About You to fill the empty void of having nothing to do.. (Read more and try and keep up with current events)
Smoke a cigarette (Delete This)
Complete 10 minutes worth of homework (Maybe extend this to more like an hour)
Watch Sex and the City, Flipping Houses, Kathy Griffin or Family Guy (Half to Keep This)
Read for about a half hour (Keep This)
Go to bed.... listening to WAG. (Maybe try the Discovery Channel)

I'm not sure how I'll do.. but I'll keep you updated! Word.

No comments: