10.30.2009

The freedom of not have the internet in my home is surreal.

of course, I still have my phone which has spotty connection, but to force myself to be creative and do things other than sit on the internet is so refreshing.

I have completed two books in the past couple weeks, sketched a few more pieces I would like to create and worked my bootay off at work.

Two weeks ago the spring market, busiest market of the year, began. Day 1 of 12 in a row was slow, Day 2 on.. were hell. I was working 10 hour days.. constantly on my feet and barely eating..
Sounds miserable... but I loved every damn minute of it.

I love my job and I and very fortunate that I have it.

**PS. My sales rep and I were the top selling lines for market and the month. Very proud accomplishment.

I can tell that my life is adjusting in a positive way and I couldn't be happier to see it through.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm so very proud of you Matty! Keep reaching for the stars darling!

Janine said...

How did I miss this post? I am so proud of you. Keep us posted on how you are doing.