7.20.2009

So I was searching some style blogs and came across some things I luurve...







One: The picture is beautiful. Two. The skirt and boot combo is very smart.















This is what I hope to dress like when I can afford it. Exactly.



















Love the high waisted shorts. But better posture girly!
















Cut out is insane. I love it.



















Leather and lace. Sexy. The fedora completes the outfit.




















This girl is adorable. But what I love the most are the exposed zippers.


















This blazer is amahhhzing. Ashley I totally though of you.













The sheer jacket. Sheer genius.




















I love cutoffs. I make everything into cutoffs. Now I need to make my twill dress pants into cutoffs.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Love me some Look Book. I just added it to my favorites last week!

Janine said...

I love this post. I can't wear any of it. I won't even pretend to know how to wear any of it. But I can dream.

Britt said...

Speaking of cutoffs...ask Mite what his latest cutoff creation is. In fact, have him picture message you instead. You have to see to really grasp it.