I have highlights again. It's amazing how long I went without them, almost 9 months. I could have popped out a kid in that time.. if that were possible and if I actually enjoyed the little shits. (Minus my niece and nephew:)) I went to this little place in Whittier, woot woot, with Kelli and found my new hairstylist. Amazeballs right? It was a little annoying how much detail was given to my hair because it took over two hours, but the end result satisfies all the slouching in the chair or sitting under the blow dryer with bleach particals flying into my eyes.
You might be thinking that this was a complete waste of a blog, but this event has really put me in a good mood. I have been so wishy-washy for the past month and with school starting tomorrow, I needed to look especially fantastic, so I can snub all the punks at school.
No comments:
Post a Comment