2.08.2009

You're weekly dose of Matty loves..





Music: I have always been a fan and Kelly Clarkson killed it again with "My Life Would Suck Without You". It's fantastically fun and the best workout song of the week.










Book: It's fantastic. The end.









Movie: The first time I saw this, I think my mom had my sisters and I watch it to get motivated about school.. or something. But I love this movie. It's intelligent and heart-breaking. The acting is sincere and brilliant. My favorite of Robin William's work.







Clothing Isabel Marant: Findings sells her brand and I fell in love with her new Fall 2009 collection.










I have become obsessed with these Prada loafers. My birthday in one month. Hint.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

I don't like that I have to copy and paste your blog into a word doc just to read it!!!!!

Janine said...

i love your weekly dose. thanks.