10.02.2008

The amazingness that is my roommate...

I could not have lucked out any better with a roommate. Not only is my apartment the most adorable little thing and the rents cheap, but I got to assist her this week on the Tom Ford Spring campaign that she was styling for. Monday started with a casual trip to Warner Brothers costume studio... like seriously.. I died. Floor to ceiling of costumes that I have actually seen before! Oh and SATC clothes were there... not kidding.. That little gold piece Ms. Cynthia Nixon is wearing... I touched. Oh.... migod. We left and ventured over to Palace Costumes and well.. I died again. They had the most insane vintage bathing suits. Not kidding. Tuesday, I went to Smashbox studios with her to help her prep for Tom and the models... Umm I was part of fitting the model. So fun.. ;). Then I saw him... Tom Ford in his sexy, egotistical, raunchy self. I wasn't allowed to speak with him. Seriously. I wasn't even supposed to be there! Anyways, I saw him for a moment, then I had to leave and return some pieces to Palace. Being an assistant to a stylist is pretty spectacular. I hope I get to continue working for her...

Oh and I went o Barney's and was able to browse through shit that wasn't even on the floor... all because I had a "stylist" tag on.

I swear I'm not getting cocky about this. I'm super stoked and this shit doesnt happen to a lot of people. I'm very lucky.

Word.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

I love your new life! Please don't forget the little people!